Saturday, March 27, 2010

This is me and my adorable cousin, Broc! He is so cute! I love him!
Then (the one looking at the water) is his twin brother,
Grant! We had an amazing time at Disneyland!
This is some delicious pizza! I love it!
(Do you see the "Coke" bottle?)
Okay guys, this is the best cupcake ever! It is a rich red velvet cupcake with nice and light homemade cream cheese frosting. It had a perfect layer of red sprinkles and chocolate sprinkles. You can find this cupcake at Le Grande Orange in Phoenix, Arizona. This place also sells scrumptious pizza and creamy gelato!

4 comments:

  1. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will you take me there for lunch? I'll pay:) Maybe we should bring Elle along too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are thoses cupcakes as good as Magnolias? Nothing compares.

    ReplyDelete