Thursday, March 18, 2010

Disneyland Park for Spring Break!

It is Spring Break! Hooray! We went to Disneyland and it was a MAJOR blast! All the rides were super wonderful and I wish I could go back. My favorite rides were Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain (lots of mountains, I know!), Matterhorn, and you can't forget...The Haunted Mansion! We went to splash mountain at night, so we got pretty wet. Especially me, because I sat in the very front. But we dried very fast and were able to enjoy going on Mr.Toad's wild ride, Snow White's Scary Adventures, and Alice in Wonderland! We also saw Captain Eo starring Michael Jackson. It was in 3D and was very entertaining! Now...you will just have to wait for me to post about California Adventure!

-Hannah Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment