Sunday, April 4, 2010

A "Catching Up" Post!

CATCHING UP!
We have had rain.
Lemons. I love lemons. How about those pure water drops on them? Time for lemonade! :)

These are some beauties, aren't they? Love them tons.






I had another one of these!


I think we have gained a few pounds this month....It is because of these jewels above.
I love cookies! So many of these treats have been cooking in my house!




EASTER!

Easter was fantastic this year! We were able to celebrate with our great friends!
Man, oh man. I love Easter!
This was so fun! I found a dollar in one of my eggs! I have a year supply of candy. No joke!
I was the Easter photographer!

My Easter Basket!

5 comments:

  1. Your photography skills are amazing. From the looks of that Easter basket, it appears the Easter Bunny was cutting back this year. What a rip-off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pics! I hope u had a wonderful EASTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice camera, girl! I'm a photographer as well :)

    ReplyDelete