Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer!

Hello again! How is everyone? I am so, so excited for an awesome camp I am going to! It will be like, the most AMAZING trip EVA'
Anyway, I have quite a bit to catch up on this summer!
1. I have been doing a lot of dance!
2. I went to DIsneyland again! It was a TOTAL BLAST! I got to be with my most darling girl cousin in the universe! She is my only girl cousin and she is so, so adorable!
3. I go swimming almost every day!
4. I go to the mall with my BFF's, Olivia, Grace, and Abi!
5. School shopping till' I drop!
6. Reading the double a-mazing Nancy Drew series.
7. Writing blog posts! (of course!) :)
8. Texting until 11:00 P.M. I know! I am so horrible for all of the texting. I can text a long message in, like 30 seconds! BTW, concerned people! No. Texting is not ruining my grammar or vocabulary. Well, I did put a few slang words, but that is for the humor, dear friends.
9. I heart the show Toddlers and Tiaras. Seriously, you have got to see that show if you haven't!
10. I write a ton!
My summer has been flippin' FABULOUS! Let me know how your summer has been!

Love Y'ALL!
-Hannah

3 comments:

  1. hey i hope that you are going to girls camp if you are i will see you there!!! love you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally going to girls camp! I am so excited! Yep, so see you there! Also, love you and your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to go to Girls Camp with you!! It's going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete