Tuesday, June 8, 2010

iToddlers & Tiaras/i: Makenzie's Marvelous Meltdown

Everyone who is reading this, click to the link next to this. iToddlers & Tiaras/i: Makenzie's Marvelous Meltdown. Here's the story...
One ordinary summer day, I sat on my soft, brown couch and picked up my remote. "Hannah Montana, no, Suite Life on Deck, no, Phineas and Ferb, no, Toddlers and Tiaras, YES!" I pressed select and was ready for the show. As I was watching all of the toddlers and girls being transformed into 18-year-old divas, I came across MAKENZIE, a sassy, spunky, and spoiled pageant girl. What 4-year-old talks like that!? I sure don't know! I laughed hysterically at her whole meltdown. I love Toddlers and Tiaras, and you will too.

P.S. I think Makenzie may get famous for her forceful attitude!

1 comment:

  1. WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice! haha!
    -elle :)

    ReplyDelete