Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!


Happy Fathers Day to my favorite daddy in the world!
Here are five reasons I love my dad.
1. He looks out for our whole family. One time, he drove to every Walgreens he could find to get me one of those ridiculous glitter balls I wanted.
2. He is hilarious. He makes me laugh all of the time and makes up the best, most funny nicknames!
3.He works LONG hours at work, and at his church calling.
4. He is patient and very organized.
5. He makes totally flawless movies.

He is the best dad EVER!

Love you, dad!

P.S. sorry, this is a little late to talk about fathers day!

2 comments:

  1. and who can forget his little dance that we tried to do for the camera in the empire state building. We can't do it as great as he can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I should've posted about that just adorable pose. WE NEED TO GO TO NEW YORK AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete