Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Famous

Hannah Banana's
BLOG!

I (ever since I was 9) have wanted to be famous. I wanted to be famous so bad. I am talking the magazine covers, the glittering outfits, the beautiful makeup, the wonderful fame, and being perfect from head to toe. I would imagine myself singing a Miley Cyrus song with mounds of screaming fans thrusting their hands towards me wanting me to touch their hands and I would imagine them screaming my name.

Then...in fifth grade...it STOPPED. I thought twice. "Look at Britney Spears." I say to myself. "Look how Marilyn Monroe got lost in fame. Look how Michael Jackson sings as high as a 5-year-old-kid. Plus, Miley Cyrus's voice is not all that good. I DON'T need fame." I was right.


Now....I am writing my very own stories.
A ton more simpler than fame...but when I write I feel happy.
As happy as if mounds of screaming crowds were screaming my name.

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, ADORABLE background!! Its SO cute and I like the picture!Hey, your like me! I want to be famous SO bad and I thought everyone would LOVE me. I like writing too but your a WAY better writer than me!!! But I get that same great feeling when I write and all the imaginary fame goes away and im tuned into my story and no one can stop me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle....you are an amazing writer. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw you on Oprah! You are always so sweet, you are an amazing writer, you are so beautiful and smart, and I always see you being so nice to your siblings.

    You are awesome Elle!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete